KS1 OR 2 TEACHER
- Closing Date: Monday 4th June (Noon)
- Interview Date(s): Wednesday 13th June
- Job Start Date: Monday 1st September 2018
- Contract/Hours: Fixed term, Full-time
- Key Stage: KS1 or 2
- Salary Type: MPR
- Salary Details: MPS
- Hours of Work: Full time
- Location of Role: Standlake
We are looking for someone to join our energetic, enthusiastic and dynamic teaching team.
We are asking for you to show us just 5 key things in your application form!
- You have an energy and enthusiasm for, and enjoyment, of teaching
- You have a readiness to use your initiative and are ‘solution’ focused in your thinking
- You are reflective in your work and committed to improving your practice and the practice of others (so place value on open, honest, professional and respectful conversations)
- You have the ability to be organised and efficient, but flexible to the demands of the role
- You have high, realistic expectations for all children, your colleagues and yourself
98% of our parents believe that our school values, ethos and culture have a positive impact on the life of their child. In September 2018 we will be launching ‘50 Things to do before you leave Standlake Primary School’. We would like you to join our teachers to bring this inspiring project alive to help enrich the National Curriculum in your classroom.
Our pupil numbers are increasing which is why we are looking to appoint a new teacher, initially for one year.
So if you want to be a part of this wonderfully positive and friendly Standlake team please follow the application procedure below.
We encourage applicants to visit the school. If you would like to arrange a visit please contact the school office on 01865 300454
Please visit our school website to download the application pack: Home Page > Office Info tab > Staff Vacancies.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A full enhanced DBS check is required for this post prior to commencement.