‘The children of Standlake will reach their potential by belonging to a supportive and inclusive community, believing in themselves, each other and Christian values and building on their successes’
Dear Parents and Visitors
Welcome to Standlake Church of England Primary School.
The governors and I are delighted with our Ofsted Report from July 2017. Here are some of the areas we are particularly pleased with:
- Leadership is a key strength at all levels.
- As a result of this very strong leadership, the school continues to be good, and is improving
- There is a relentless determination that has led to pupils making good and sustained progress
- There is an unrelenting drive to improve achievement
- There is high ambition that is seen in all aspects of school life
- Teaching and learning has been reinvigorated
- Pupils’ needs are being met more effectively
- There is a strong culture of high aspiration for pupils
- Governors are highly confident of the leadership
- Standlake is a very happy school
- Pupils are highly engaged and positive about the school
- A culture of vigilance is apparent in all aspects of school life and behaviour is good
We look forward to welcoming you this 'good and improving' school.